- Two At-Large Representatives: General members involved in any area of educational technology.
- One Computer Science Representative: General member who is a PK–-12 or post-secondary education computer science instructor.
- One International Representative: General member who is from a country other than the United States, involved in any area of educational technology.
- One PK–12 Schools Representative: General member who is a PK–12, school-based educator, either classroom teacher or technology coordinator.
- One State Technology Director Representative: General member who is a director of technology for a state education agency.
Consider nominating yourself or reach out to your colleagues and contacts throughout the world who are ISTE members and have the leadership skills to serve to encourage them to run for a seat on the Board. It is through you, our members who are committed to the goals of ISTE and advancing the field of educational technology, that we can build an exceptional Board.
Details about the nomination process, the three guiding questions, and Board member responsibilities are available at ISTE
If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. If you have concerns, Contact Me at anytime.