In a detailed post, the editor of The Spicy Learning Blog, writes that videos are effective if "used in the right way."
There are thousands of videos available but we need to manage time and effort to benefit not only ourselves but students. Here's, without further interruption,
10 Tips for Using Video Effectively in e-Learning.
1. Keep videos short and to the point.
2. Use videos for emphasis.
3. Make videos interactive.
4. Follow up with questions or a summary.
5. Use videos to demonstrate how to, or how not to, do something.
6. Use actors not real employees.
7. Be creative.
8. Include a transcript.
9. Be technically clever.
10. Make videos downloadable elsewhere.
For a complete list of our recommended education videos click here.
If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. Follow me on Twitter. For other concerns, Contact Me at anytime.