1. Associating, which is the ability to connect seemingly unrelated questions, problems or ideas from different fields.
2. Questioning, which means constantly asking “Why?” “Why not?” and “What if?” as well as always keeping an open mind.
3. Observing, which is scrutinizing the marketplace and common business phenomena, including behavior of potential customers.
4. Experimenting, which involves rigorous testing of new ideas via prototypes and pilots.
5. Networking, which means making a conscious effort to speak with and visit others to expand one’s own knowledge base.
Every teacher is an innovator. What we fail to do is to keep track of what we do every day to manage and assess our challenging classrooms.
If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. Follow me on Twitter. For other concerns, Contact Me at anytime.