Here is the list of the first 1O Informative & Inspiring YouTube Videos for Educators:
- 1. Adora Svitak: What adults can learn from kids. The association of "childish" actions being irrational and the chances children can teach adults.
2. Richard Baraniuk: Goodbye, textbooks; hello, open-source learning. The benefits of open source for educators.
3. You Build Me Up. Experiences of women living in the aftermath of Katrina.
4. What Great Teachers Do Differently. What it takes to be a great teacher.
5. Do You Teach or Do You Educate?. No more descriptions needed.
6. Science Risk Taking. How teachers can provide the best environment for their students to be open to learning and get excited about science.
7. Teaching Storytelling in the Classroom. Teachers discuss the value of storytelling while students tell their stories.
8. Special Education Teaching: Teaching Strategies in Special Education. Strategies for teaching special ed. and pre-service teachers.
9. Physical Education Teacher: Grades K-2. Let’s Go Hunting, a variation of Follow the Leader.
10. Importance of Business Education. Jack Welch (GE) discusses the future of business education.
If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. Follow me on Twitter. For other concerns, Contact Me at anytime.