For more Top Reads features from Education & Tech, click here.
1. 7 Great Free Online Writing Tools for Spirited Writers
Students and teachers alike will benefit from the free writing tools they can procure anytime, any day.
2. Top 10 Educational Trends in 2013
The educational system, being the bedrock of all other specialized fields, has a significant stake in the "State of the Union."
3. How Students Benefit Through Social Media Networking
You cannot ignore the benefits that students are getting through social media.
4. Teaching Kids the Right Way - The Cognitive Process
Children consistently do better writing with a pen when they write essays. Find out, why?
5. Ecuador: New National Rankings Leaves Only 10 Percent of Its Universities in Category A
Ecuador’s higher education system is undergoing dramatic changes.
6. 5 Technologies That Changed Education
The emergence of hi-tech gadgets towards the improved style of delivering education really turns our minds to a tech-based learning.
7. How Technology Is Changing the Face of the Classroom
Technology is overtaking chalk dust for better or for worse and changing not only how classrooms operate, but also how students learn.
8. 3 Ways That Technology Can Be Helpful in Education
Studying in today’s world has become easier as compared to the traditional ways of studying.
9. Why Most 'Terrific Teachers Often Have Teeth Marks on Their Tongues'?
In education there is not a formula for everything says outspoken critic of education, Alfie Kohn.
10. Best Education Apps for K-12 Students
Wonderful mind-stimulating android education apps to please any K-12 student.
11. The Importance of YouTube in Education
In 2011 YouTube announced that they had an 80% increase in hits on their educational videos and they believe their investment on this has been fruitful.
12. 8 Ways You Can Engage an Introvert in a Classroom Activity
Introverts take time to think and respond in classroom activities. Should they then be considered as slow learners?
13. Find Music Lessons In Your Neighborhood With This Incredible Web Resources
Web resources can include lessons involving the sole use of technology, or a blend of technology and face-to-face lessons, like live video conferencing.
14. 10 Things To Bear In Mind When Organising A Successful School Field Trip
How to make sure that your best intentions come to fruition during a field trip with your students.
15. 10+ Smart Educational Apps Incorporated In Google Apps For Education
Google apps have the potential to help the academia that aims to enhance the teaching experience of educators and the learning experience of students.
16. Top 7 Things To Remember When You Are A Freshman
College is not just a pleasant time, but a big responsibility as well. It is a new social structure, that may be quite difficult for you to accept after high school.
17. Discovering the Innate Potential of QR Codes in Education
With the advents of QR codes in education, it has become more convenient and less painful to share information across the network.
18. How Can Teachers Enhances Their Teaching Efficiency
Lesson plans are not only for teachers. A carefully designed and organized lesson plan can also be used for different training purposes other than teaching.
19. Teaching Career Tips: 12 Highly-Informative Blogs for Aspiring Teachers
Popular education blogs that are usually maintained by teachers who regularly post important and edifying content related to education and teaching.
20. Colleges and Universities Using Social Media More Than Ever
Innovative and effective efforts by forward thinking colleges and universities are helping to change traditional student outreach.
Want to add to this story? Let us know in comments, subscribe in a reader or send an email to the author at email@example.com . You can share ideas for stories on the Education & Tech.