This is not a list only, the author has added 2 (none or even 3) recommended posts para each featured blog. Good idea, Alexis. What you wouldn't find is Education & Tech listed. So, if you still think this blog is any worth, bookmark it, mention it on Twitter or drop us a line in comments.
First Top 10 Technology Blogs for Teachers
- 1. The Whiteboard Blog – Recommended posts: “Anne Frank’s House Interactive,” and “Maths Manipulatives.”
2. Ed Tech Central – Recommended posts: “How to Export a PowerPoint Slide as a JPEG file,” and “How to Use Animoto for Instruction.”
3. Langwitches – Recommended posts: “Infographics- What? Why? How?,” and “Presentation21 Make-Over.”
4. 21st Century EdTech – Recommended posts: “Free: Showing Evidence Tool… Collaboratively Construct, Evaluate, And Defend!,” and “Free Classroom Interactive System From Microsoft… A Little Mouse Mischief!.”
5. IHeartEdTech – Recommended posts: “7 Reasons Why I Love Evernote & Why You Should Too!,” and “5 Steps to Empower Your Students.”
6. Digital Teachers’ Lounge – Recommended posts: “5 Ways to Encourage Boys to Read.”
7. Ed Tech Crew – Recommended posts/podcasts: “Google I/O & the iSchool Crew,” and “Interview with Brendan O’Brien on Cyber Safety.”
8. Technology Tidbits: Thoughts of a Cyber Hero – Recommended posts: “Top 10 Sites for Creating Digital Music,” and “Twiducate.”
9. Angela Maiers Educational Services – Recommended posts: “Thoughts on Ning?” and “Setting up the your Classroom at the END of the year? YES!”
10. Infinite Thinking Machine.
Although, some people think this kind of lists are a waste of time, we have been monitoring other lists, too. Take a look here and here.
If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. Follow me on Twitter. For other concerns, Contact Me at anytime.