Here in Education & Tech and after 6 months since we changed our primary web address, things had go as expected, not to say better.
The hits this education blog is receiving had increased and more educators and regular Internet users are getting the benefit of the information without having to subscribe or pay any single penny.
The following are the most recommended and cited articles we have written from July through December of the 2010:
- 10 Social Media Competencies for K-12 teachers.
- Gates on Online Education: “It Will Be Better than Any Single University”
- EduDemic: Compilation of the 100 Free Online Learning Tools.
- Monitoring And Building Your PLN , Using 5 Tools Only.
- 10 Social Networks for People Involved in Education.
- 10 Reasons to Get Off the Cell Phone Ban Wagon.
- Leadership And the Elaboration of School Principles.
- The Meaning And Measurability of Digital Participation.
- La Scuola Che Funziona: The Teachers' Manifest.
- 4 Tips to Prevent Students Hack Into School Network.
- #BAD10: Water supply and sanitation in Ecuador.
- How Can You Tell If a [Edu]Blog Is Worth Reading?
Happy New Year and many thanks for keep visiting Education & Tech!
Want to add to this story? Let us know in comments, subscribe in a reader or send an email to the author at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can share ideas for stories on the Education & Tech.