- - Education & Tech: 12 of the Best Posts during 2010. [PostRank]
- Education & Tech: Top 20 Posts All Times
- Education, Tech, And the 2008 Year in Review
I think we've had a big year in the Education, this segment of the community has embraced social media more than ever before, so all participants had been able to engage students and colleagues. I'm not listing the events in any particular order, because many of these issues will continue to make headlines in the months ahead.
Read on to reminisce about the most blogged education news in 2010:
- 1. The Best (and Worst) Education News of 2010 - Larry Ferlazzo shares his "humble attempt to identify the best and the worst education news that occurred during the past 12 months."
2. Top 10 Edu News events of 2010 - Dave Cormier celebrates his sixth year of the "fantastic awesomeness of random end of yearishness" about news on education.
3. The Top Early Ed News of 2010 - Lisa Guernsey dedicates as a gift to her readers the "click-and-find list" she has built.
4. The top 10 higher-ed tech stories of 2010 - eCampus News has encouraged educators "to keep experimenting with their tweeting, linking, and posting until they strike the right balance in terms of effectiveness."
5. Wire Side Chats posted on Education World in 2010 - Education World presents a list of its 10 most informative interviews to people who discusses education.
6. Top 10 Events in Education News for 2010. - At Study website you can read about "lots of dramatic events, from controversial federal student aid rules to a dire national progress report and major program cuts in the humanities."
7. Higher Ed News — The Last Week of 2010! - World Education Services comes up with a list of what they think is the prominent info in the last week of the 2010.
8. Open Education: 2010 in review - Mary Ann Bitter wants you "to jog your memory" and shows you some highlights in her field.
9. Major Education Stories in 2010 - Sherman Dorn realizes many of the major stories last year continued this year and go on.
10. Did We Learn Anything in 2010? - "NPR education reporters Larry Abramson and Claudio Sanchez discuss the past year in education ---and what's to come in 2011."
11. Revisiting the Most Popular Stories of 2010 - Education Week shares what "other readers saw as the most interesting stories of the year" and asks you to catch up on news you may have missed the 2010.
12. The 7 Fascinating Education Ideas of the Year - Reporter Emily Alpert selects her most fascinating ideas that she ran across in San Diego classrooms this year.
In case I've missed some other compilation, I'd ask you to let us know in the comments section. And don't leave without commenting on what you'd think will be your education-related predictions for 2011?
If you want to receive my future posts regularly for FREE, please subscribe in a reader or by e-mail. Follow me on Twitter. For other concerns, Contact Me at anytime.